Tempy creates a data-entry for your Discord-server, after you invited it.
Tempy will safe every settings you set up in the mentioned data-entry.
Tempy will never collect data, when it's not needed and never safe any personal informations.
The entires are safed in our database and contains:
- A True/False value , if Tempy is on your Discord-server
- A True/False value , if you're Discord-server is blacklisted
- What the set prefix for your Discord-server is
- A True/False value, if the voice creation is turned on/turned off
- A True/False value, if the text creation is turned on/turned off
- The set Creation Channels
- The set Text Category
You can request a deletion by sending us an E-Mail [email protected].
You'll be asked for a proof - only the Owner of the Discord-server is allowed to do this.
On reinviting Tempy to your Discord-server, the entry will be created again.
Should you ask for a deletion again, you'll be punished for abusing our service.